Monday, November 12, 2012

Sick... and Glasses!!!

Dear Dialog,

This year, I have been sick countless times... I don't know if there is some super viral bug going around or if my immune system just isn't keeping up, but I have been sick three times already since August. This last round, has me on Day 4 and still kicking my butt. I have tried countless medications, herbal remedies, tea with lime, peppermint tea and so on and so on...

Unfortunately, this bug has spread to other schools in the area, causing the early closure of an Elementary school in town because half of the students and staff were out sick with a type of intestinal virus. This intestinal virus causes a high fever, vomiting and diarrhea. I have a combination of this virus and a head cold that has made my life hell... I am afraid my boyfriend is now catching this horrible bug. Although, his might be caused by the questionable Mexican food he had yesterday too... Too soon to tell. :(

On a separate note, I know that with the holidays coming around, money is tight. I myself, are trying to figure out how to be cost conscious this holiday season while getting something special for my family and friends. Recently, I thought I lost my glasses. My eyes and contact do not get along well so a friend referred me to www.FirmOO.com. It is an online Rx glasses company which has extremely affordable glasses for as low as $8.00 a pair! If you are a new customer, you get your first pair for FREE!!! All you have to do is pay shipping and any extra upgrades that you want. I just purchased two pairs of glasses with free shipping for $25.12!!!!!!!!

I just got these glasses http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-1754.html  and these in black http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-1017.html.

These glasses are very durable so check them out and click on the link or picture below!



No comments:

Post a Comment